the fine print.

Mission
WE EMPOWER PEOPLE TO LOVE THE POOR, MARGINALIZED, AND NEGLECTED THROUGH ACTS OF SERVICE IN JESUS' NAME.
501(c)(3)
90 / 10
We strive to maximize the effect our donors have with their gifts through financial stewardship. As a registered 501(c)(3) not for profit organization, we are accountable to the government, but more importantly we are accountable to you and to God. At Venture Corps we recognize that our money is not our own and the decisions we make affect our partners.
 
 
As with any organization, Venture Corps needs money to be able to take care of basic operating costs. 90% of all the money we receive goes directly to our partners and projects, the remaining 10% is used directly for VC's operations.

 

Note: VC's 10% does not go towards staff salaries. Our paid staff seek out private donors to pay their salaries. 
Governing Board
Advisory Board
Our team operates under a Governing Board that makes decisions about Venture's operations. All members of our board are passionate about Venture's mission and donate their time, money, and talent to make sure Venture is the best it can be.

 

In charge of the Governing Board is our executive director, Aaron Hoekstra.
 
 
Venture also has an Advisory Board comprised of people with experience in ministry and business to help guide and consult Venture's mission. 
  • Wix Facebook page
  • Wix Twitter page
  • Vimeo Classic
  • YouTube Classic
  • Blogger Classic

Call

630.923.5232

 

Our Address

P.O. Box 1457

Wheaton, IL 60187 

Copyright

© Venture Corps, NFP 2015. All rights reserved.